English at work
You study General English in the mornings followed by our English at Work course in the afternoons which takes a practical approach to the English you need for the workplace. It is a skills based course and designed to help you improve all aspects of your work communication skills. It focuses on speaking, reading, writing and listening in a professional context and using authentic and up-to-date materials from the world of work. You will learn useful workplace skills from answering the phone and taking a message to delivering a presentation and sending a professional email.
- Planning, designing and delivering presentations
- Planning, designing and delivering an elevator pitch
- Negotiations, interviews and scheduling
- Reading, listening to and responding to authentic business materials
- Producing a range of business texts (letters, CVs, emails, social media posts, cover letters, reports etc)
- Describing data
30 Lessons (22.5 Hrs) per week
By joining our General English + English at Work Course (30 lessons / 22.5 hours per week), you will have four lessons in the morning of General English and 2 additional afternoon lessons of the English at Work course every day.
Classes are of maximum 12 students in off-peak season and 15 students in peak season.