English Language Courses
Make rapid progress and boost your English with our high quality English lessons. Since 2003, thousands of students from all corners of the world have already enjoyed our English courses in England.
We will maximise your learning
- Placement test on arrival
- Small and mixed-nationality learning groups
- Multiple learning styles and authentic materials
- Weekly progress tests
- Regular tutorials with feedback from your teacher
You will learn more than a language
- Use your English every day
- Improve your English language skills
- Experience the UK
- Meet new people from all parts of the world
- Learn about new cultures
Our experienced and friendly teachers
I’ve taught in many countries around the world, but I love teaching in Bournemouth because of the variety of students here from so many different countries. I like to be creative in my lessons and draw on realia and local customs as well as culture to make English come alive!
Hi I’m Dylan. I’m a CELTA qualified teacher with experience working in England and abroad. I like to focus on the interactive elements of language; getting students to start having conversations and sharing ideas in English. Having lived abroad myself, I know how challenging it can be to immerse yourself in another culture and also how rewarding!
My passion for teaching comes from my love for travel. I feel it is a job that will allow me to travel and see the world - so far I’ve got as far as France! ☺
I enjoy meeting new people and we have a great variety of students at Europa, from all over the world. Having studied French for many years, I feel I can relate to my students, understanding the difficulties of language learning, combining this with my enthusiastic teaching, which results in a fun and productive learning environment.
|Elementary||A1||3.0||Foundation, Level 1|
|Pre-intermediate||A2||3.5 - 4.0||Foundation, Level 1|
|Intermediate||B1||4.5 - 5.0||Higher, Level 2|
|Upper mediate||B2||5.5 - 6.0||Higher, Level 2|
|Advanced||C1||6.5 - 7.0||Advanced, Level 3|
|Proficiency||C2||7.5+||Advanced, Level 3|
- Native-level speakers
- Qualified in TEFL (Teaching English as a foreign language)
- Carefully selected to ensure they have the skills necessary to deliver interesting lessons for all levels.
- We are a British Council accredited school and a member of English UK
- Our school follows the European standard for language study tour providers
- Our courses follow the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR A1-C2)