Become a teacher
We are looking for enthusiastic and dedicated teachers to work for us in summer season 2017.
We have six summer schools in the South of England and one in Russia. You will be working in a friendly and supportive environment. All materials will be provided for you. We welcome applications from experienced as well as newly qualified EFL teachers.
- Hohensolms, Germany
- Bremerhaven/Stralsund, Germany
Contracts of 2 to 8 weeks are available. Priority will be given to teachers available from early July. All teaching positions are non-residential. The working hours are from 9:00am to 12:30pm.
- CELTA qualified or equivalent
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Ability to work with Internet resources
- Creative approach to teaching
Salary and benefits
- £15 per hour
- “Zero absence” bonus
- Minimum preparation – all materials are provided
- Excellent organisation minimising unnecessary stress in a hectic summer school environment
- Friendly and stimulating environment
- Possibility of additional afternoon work in some centres
A DBS Check will be requested in the event of a successful application. Completion of a DBS application is a condition of employment. All gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily. Proof of identity and qualifications will be required. All references will be followed up and reference requests will ask specifically whether there is any reason you should not be engaged in situations where you have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18. Successful applicants will be required to complete an online safeguarding course and attend a training session.
Please email your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our teacher community on Facebook: Europa School Bournemouth - Language Teaching